Recover after a Fire in Capitol Heights
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your company and slow production for months following. When business owners consider fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself however soot and smoke can stay around the property years after. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave can stay in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in elimintating soot and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Capitol Heights area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
- We arrive at your business to help within hours, any time you need
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any damaged inventory or tools inside your business
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to eliminate water resulting from extinguishing the flames
- We will restore any portion of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Capitol Heights Paul Davis is Here for You
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your property back to its original state. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, often being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Capitol Heights if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.