Disaster Planning for Residents in Capitol Heights
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.