Capitol Heights, MD Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.