Fire Damage Remediation for Capitol Heights Properties
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your business and slow production for months after. Fire can rip apart a building, but additional damage from fumes and soot may linger long after the fire has died. If neglected, your business will smell of fumes for years after the fire
The specialists from Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage as well. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Capitol Heights market.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared in hours
- See the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Careful cleaning for your damaged inventory, equipment and additional contents inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team will bring your business back to its feet. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the task correctly the first time. We can save items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the goods inside your business to their prior condition. Additionally, we will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your business has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Capitol Heights Paul Davis. Our Capitol Heights service masters will be there to help.