Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to consider as you start the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable items that were once automatically discarded may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland can also clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.