Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were once immediately rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.