Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to consider as you start the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished belongings that were at one point automatically discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.