From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important possessions that were once immediately discarded may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Dhs to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.