From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland can restore these items and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you start the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that cherished possessions that were at one point automatically considered ruined may now be are just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.