Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to consider as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that cherished possessions that were once automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Suitland to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.