Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to consider as you take on the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable possessions that were at one point automatically discarded may now be are just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.