From clothes and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland can restore these items and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable items that were at one time immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.