Paul Davis Restoration of Southern Maryland can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you begin the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished belongings that were at one point automatically discarded are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Capitol Heights to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us as well.