Paul Davis is the leader in the industry for restoring items such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable items that were once automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.